At Freivan Support Services Ltd, we offer exceptional security training services to clients in the UK. With the growing demand for security needs in the country, we at Freivan have tried to step in the gap by providing young professionals with the required skills and qualification to play their role in the security market in the United Kingdom.
Our training courses encompass security personnel training and surveillance equipment management.
SIA Level 2 CCTV-Public Space Surveillance
This course assures you with the qualifications required for Public Space Surveillance (CCTV) licensing. It requires a minimum 27 hours Class is required by SIA. This course enables you to become a CCTV Surveillance expert and provides you with the adequate license to execute CCTV projects as an individual or a company.
Unit 1: Working within the Private Security Industry:
- Chapter 1: Know the main characteristics of the Private Security Industry
- Chapter 2: Understand legislation as it applies to the individual in carrying out a licensable activity
- Chapter 3: Understand the importance of safe working practices to comply with legal requirements
- Chapter 4: Understand fire procedures in the workplace
- Chapter 5: Understand emergencies and the importance of emergency procedures
- Chapter 6: Understand the importance of communication skills and customer care
Unit 2: Working as a CCTV Operator within the Private Security Industry:
- Chapter 1: Understand the roles and responsibilities of the CCTV operator and other CCTV staff
- Chapter 2: Understand CCTV codes of practice, operational procedures and guidelines
- Chapter 3: Understand relevant legislation and how it impacts on CCTV operations
- Chapter 4: Understand the importance of communication within CCTV operations
- Chapter 5: Understand emergency procedures in the CCTV control room
- Chapter 6: Understand the characteristics of a CCTV system
- Chapter 7: Understand health and safety relevant to the CCTV operator
Unit 3: Practical Operation of CCTV Equipment within the Private Security Industry
- Chapter 1: Understand how to use CCTV equipment
- Chapter 2: Be able to operate the CCTV system
Level 2 Door Supervisor Training
This course is aimed at individuals who are looking to become qualified to obtain a full frontline door supervisor SIA license. By undertaking this qualification, you will meet the requirements to be deployed for security roles undertaking licensable activities under the terms of the Private Security Act.
- Unit 1: Principles of Working in the Private Security Industry
- Unit 2: Principles of Working as a Door Supervisor in the Private Security Industry
- Unit 3: Application of Conflict Management skills in the Private Security Industry
- Unit 4: Application of Physical Intervention skills in the Private Security Industry
In order to complete the full qualification you will be required to undertake practical scenario assessments at our training centre.
To be eligible to undertake the SIA Door Supervisor Training, candidates must be meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to meet the ID requirements set by the SIA
- Undertake our online basic English assessments achieving appropriate results
Security Guard Training
Freivan Support Services offers security guard training course which is designed to provide individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to become an approved security guard in the UK.
The Security Guard Course covers every facet of training required to provide guard services effectively. This also includes practical sessions.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be eligible to apply for an SIA licence, which is required to work as a security guard in the UK.