What is Independent Living?
Independent living is ideal for individuals who can still live independently but enjoy having access to assistance when needed. Independent living is for vulnerable adults looking for an active, engaged lifestyle free of day-to-day chores.
Independent Living at Freivan Support Services. A Wide Range of Options
Many of our independent full-service, living facilities offer independent living, assisted living, respite care, and dementia care. By providing a full slate of care, you can feel secure knowing that, should your needs change, you can continue living at Freivan Support Services.
The range of services and amenities for Independent Living residents varies by location and may include:
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of friendly floor plans
- Daily social, cultural and recreational activities
- Exercise, fitness and wellness programs
- Private dining accommodations
- Housekeeping, linen and transportation services
- Beautifully decorated common areas and landscaped outdoor areas
- 24-hour medical alert system and emergency response programs in every residence
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Exercise and game rooms
Our Supported Living Pathways
Our services are tailored to an individual’s needs. It’s how we can most effectively encourage and empower individuals while providing all the support they need. Every individual’s journey is underpinned by a comprehensive Support and Goal plan that they play an active role in defining.