The Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social care is suitable for individuals seeking to develop their knowledge, skills and competence to work in the health and social care sector in the UK or any other country. This qualification certifies you as a senior care assistant in the UK. It is ideal for those who yearn to pursue a career in the health and social care industry in care roles within Hospital, residential settings, Supported living, domiciliary services or day care services.
The UK and other developed countries such Canada, Australia and USA have a high demand for healthcare workers. Acquiring this qualification can support in securing healthcare assistant jobs.
This Qualification is also suitable for candidates seeking admission into Nursing School as well as gaining job placements. Candidates will study the following units during the qualification:
- Duty of care in care settings
- Promote communication in care settings
- Promote effective handling of information in care settings
- Promote equality and inclusion in care settings
- Promote health, safety and wellbeing in care settings
- Promote person-centred approaches in care settings
- Promote personal development in care settings
- Responsibilities of a care worker
- Safeguarding and protection in care settings
- Causes and Spread of Infection
- Cleaning, Decontamination and Waste Management
- Facilitate learning and development activities to meet individual needs and
- Facilitate person centred assessment, planning, implementation and review
- Move and position individuals in accordance with their care plan
- Provide support to maintain and develop skills for everyday life
- Support individuals with specific communication needs
- The Principles of Infection Prevention and Control
We accept a minimum of GCSE or O Levels. Past evidence suggest that candidates with higher qualification such as degree will find it less difficult to complete the programme.
We support our candidates to secure jobs by directing them to International jobs, supporting with CV, Interview preparation and providing information on making a successful job application. We also provide job references for our candidates.