Support for people with Mental Health Needs
We provide comprehensive mental health rehabilitation and support for individuals with mild or moderate mental health needs. Our focus is on delivering tailored support and self-development assistance to adults aged 18 or over with a view to improving self-confidence and enhancing emotional wellbeing. Our highly-trained staff are experienced in dealing with a variety of mental health issues, including schizophrenia, personality disorders and many others.
We always deliver care and support which is tailored to the individual’s specific needs. Complex Care & Long Term Intensive Support for Individuals requiring complex care and support we offer a full support package that will include:
- Supporting you with developing your hobbies and interests
- Improve daily living skills, including cooking, cleaning and shopping
- Assisting in sourcing employment either paid or voluntary
- Re-engagement with education and learning
- Supporting you to manage your personal care and medication
- Support you to maintain and develop skills around your nutrition and hydration needs
- Maintaining appropriate behaviour and good communication
- Building positive relationships, socialise and get involved in the community
- Maintain a tenancy and deal with correspondence
- Manage finances, including budgeting and benefits advice
- Build confidence, resilience and self-esteem
For residents requiring only limited support, we also provide housing management services to maintain their tenancies.
Our Supported Living Pathways
Our services are tailored to an individual’s needs. It’s how we can most effectively encourage and empower individuals while providing all the support they need. Every individual’s journey is underpinned by a comprehensive Support and Goal plan that they play an active role in defining.